Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Library style

Today I've spent my afternoon at the library to prepare an oral test for tomorrow. 
The library I go to is located in the city center where you can also find the University of Milan (Città degli Studi) that means that lots of young people hang out in this area.
So I've sat there for 3 hours I think and I noticed the most of the students in there where actually really stylish! Everyone seemed so smart and serious on their studies too, which I totally admire and inspire me. I really wanted to take some shots inside the library and let you take a sneek peak of their amazing outfits but I didn't want to look like a creep taking picture of them - that must have been awkward. I decided instead to make two collages where I put together all the pieces of their outfits. Hopefully you can kinda get an idea of how they looked like.
The first girl I noticed was wearing a simple striped top tucked in her denim washed high waisted pants with some cherry Docs and an oversized cardigan on top! Loved it!

The next girl was wearing an almost 'all black' outfit with some black skinny trousers, black shirt and a denim jacket on top; on her shoes she was wearing these amazing settle studded booties and finally she wore a simple black beanie! An outfit that I would definitely wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment