Wednesday 28 November 2012

Creepers Love

I had to write a post on this! Creepers are officially on my wish list along with Docs and Coltranes! I know that they aren't everyone's taste and I used to not like them too! But I go through phases that I really want to have them! I picture myself wearing them with dresses and girly outfits. There's something about them that attracts me for some reason. I know they're a bit too edgy and grungy, but still..they're so appealing! Want them!
KEEP IN MIND THAT I DONT LIKE THE ONES WITH SUPER THICK PLATFORMS

Follow these stylish girls!


7 comments:

  1. Creepers are a must!!! Can't wait to get my hands on one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I've been wanting them since agessss :)

      Delete
  2. creepers are really hard to pull off!

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! :) But girly pieces such as cute dresses and shorts would definitely balance out the grunginess of the shoes :)

      Delete
  3. creepers are awesome <3 great post :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! :D Thank you. I am really enjoying you blog and loving your outfits, especially with those amazing Balemciaga dupes! maybe..Let's follow each other? :)

      Delete
  4. Ooops! We're already in 2013 and I've just read your comment :) Love them too! But I still haven't got them yet :P

    ReplyDelete