Tuesday 16 April 2013

Weekend fun: The Little Black Jacket by Karl Lagerfeld


I had a wonderful weekend! I spent my Saturday out shopping with my lovely cousin and then went back home and cooked a nice dinner. At midnight we've started watching a German movie on tv then followed it with some Nicholas Sparks: the Notebook! IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOVIE EVER - even better than A Walk To Remember and Dear John, HANDS DOWN. From the second part on, we've literally couldn't stop crying! Even after 10 minutes after the end of the movie :P Back on topic :)
On saturday we went to the Chanel event, which was luckily in my neighborhood! It was definitely the highlight of our day! It was absolutely incredible to see how could Karl Lagerfeld style the same Little Black Jacket over and over again!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'd love to! I really enjoy your blog as well :) -Marie

    ReplyDelete