Friday 16 August 2013

A platform kinda day



It's already my second week in Florence and I'm not tired of this city yet or maybe I will never be!
I've been spending my days walking and walking... Everywhere there's something that screams beautiful to me: from the little streets to even the staircases.
Of course during sightseeings, comfy pair of shoes are needed so for this long day, spent wandering around the city, that ended up above this beautiful staircase during the sunset, I opted for my DIY platforms, which had originally clear straps that made me look like if I was walking with bare feet! So I decided to hit the nearest Leroy Merlin and got some metallic paint. They ended up looking perfect!

 Platforms - H&M (DIY)
Click here how they looked before DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment