Monday 12 August 2013

The View

If you guys haven't notice yet from these few shots, I actually have been in Tuscany for over a week now and has definitely be the highlight of this summer. I've been mostly around Fiesole and the city center of Florence.
 Though I was born and raised in Milan, I think tourists will get more the essence of Italy here;
 there are so many places to visit such as museums, churches, restaurants and yes! of course the boutiques! Florence is so famous for their leather so here you can definitely find a lot of different types of real leather bags, jackets etc...
Speaking of real italian leather, in this outfit I'm wearing my Hermèssque bag (click here)
Stay tune for more Florence-posts!

Shirt - Stradivarius
Shorts - H&M
Sandals - H&M
Bag - Italian boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment